View Single Post

Old 02-22-2024, 04:57 PM
Thanked 1,150 Times in 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriemoms View Post
We are moving in mid march...we have two mid size dogs who are spoiled couch potatoes. We traveled a lot with them in our RV so they are used to being walked etc. We bought a courtyard villa so they will most likely do most of thier hanging out in our yard. We are super duper conscious of picking up after them. And hate people who don't pick up after thier dogs! My question is they do love thier walks..and one of them just LOVES people..he wants everyone to pet him but he knows he has to respect others. Is walking along the walking paths that big of an issue with your dog as I am reading? We don't care for dog parks as people don't watch thier dogs..is this the only options besides our yard? Are dogs really banned from the squares? Just trying to prepare ourselves...
Why do people insist on bringing their dogs everywhere? Dogs may be allowed at the squares but they shouldn't be. Why would you take a dog to a place with loud music & crowded with people? Dogs do not belong there nor do they belong at any public gathering, restaurant, grocery store or any other business. I don't care where pet owners walk their dogs whether on the MMP's, walking paths, or village streets BUT I do NOT want any dog doing his business in my yard whether the owner picks up after it or not.