View Single Post

Old 02-22-2024, 07:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,582 Times in 3,134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzello View Post
Building codes, not zoning or code enforcement.
I already read all the codes a few times so feel free to do your own legwork so you can tell me how wrong I am.
I will however be here to help people that want help choosing a tree, as a free of charge/community kinda thing.

If you want to look up the codes that requires a tree or trees on new home lots prior to closing have at it.
Though if you'll notice... TV is putting a tree (or trees) at EVERY home, notice the terrible quality of most, and you can deduce they are NOT doing it, to help sales.

The requirement has been around a long time (decades) and was revised as to variety of trees allowed a few years back... no one was using very many actual native trees anyway... less important can of worms there, I'll leave it closed.
If you want to make a claim that something is true, it's up to you to cite your source. I actually went through the trouble of checking, and didn't find anything to indicate that what you claim is true.

To everyone else: I would suggest, very strongly, that you NOT get in touch with this person to try and get help choosing a tree for your lawn. Tis the season to be scammed.