View Single Post

Old 02-24-2024, 08:24 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,660 Times in 971 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
I've complained in the past to John Rohan, and he admitted that they contract out to some companies who it turns out don't do a good job, but it sounded like they have to wait until the end of the contract with the bad company before they can ditch them and get somebody different. This was years ago, but it may still be the situation. I would guess the person who inquired got a canned response like "thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it". And the wheels will turn slowly, and maybe by this summer the greens will recover.
Don’t believe that. Any contract has an escape clause, especially for non performance.

Whomever is maintaining hte courses is not performing according to the performance levels of the contract. And one of the largest private companies in the world (THE DEVELOPER) has contracts that are favorable to them, not the contractor.

I am baffled why there aren’t 4 or 5 professional agronomists that work for the Developer that oversee a few championships.