View Single Post

Old 02-29-2024, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellswor101 View Post
Hi All,

Just closed on my home in Dabney in January. Was using Integrity First home watch but the gentleman is retiring. Any suggestions on a reasonable home watch service in the area?
We have been using the Villages service for a year now. Hometown Property Management

We pay $100 a month. We live in Newell. This is the last report they emailed me.

I stopped in at your home today for an inspection. While I was there I ran all of the faucets, dishwasher and disposal. The lawn and landscaping are in good shape.The inside temperature was 68 and the AC is set to 80. The household water is off and all doors and windows are locked. There are no issues to report.

They also sweep, clean the rings in your toilet, run your irrigation. We let them know when we are coming and they have the house ready for us, and also when we leave they shut off the water, put out the garbage (if we leave any). They will also come and take in packages, and let contractors in to work, at no extra charge. Others will charge extra for that. We have had no complaints with them at all. Soon we will be full time and will not need the service any longer.