View Single Post

Old 02-29-2024, 09:00 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,770 Times in 760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
IMO Dentist only want to do what they want. Which is don’t want pull teeth no matter how bad. They want to root canel recap run up bill for their next Vegas trip then blame it on you need deep cleaning another racket to run up bill. Dental insurance about as good as appliance insurance pages of tiny print that gets them out of paying virtually nothing except cleaning and when have to have some costly work done good luck getting them to come close to paying half. Good luck in your search, hope have better luck than me O by way I’ve been here 11 years find that most businesses in Florida rip off.
Totally agree with ALL your "vetting" plus, the "deep cleaning" is something that should be considered very very carefully, for most people the risk is not worth it. Those are not my words, they are the words of the daughter of my best friend who just got her D.D.S at a VERY well known and respected university ! BTW, she also had actual classes and textbooks (she showed them to us while visiting during this past Christmas) on how to "sell" additional procedures, this at what is considered one of our better dental schools ! Hummm....