View Single Post

Old 03-03-2024, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL99 View Post
I believe the Rickey Craig is #1 with the Championship courses and Leininger is #1 with Executive courses.

I'd love to go to work for the Villages golf operation and would do it for much less than 1/2 what I was getting paid, when I had to make a living. That said, I doubt they'd want me. I'm much too opinionated and not one to "toe the company line", when things are amiss.

If I ever hear that TV really wants to make a change in the way they manage and operate their golf courses. I'll be first in line at the job window.
Brian, first thanks for all your comments, it's obvious that you know what you are talking about about.

It appears to be a problem of the blind leading the blind. People without necessary turf management expertise are directing maintenance performed by glorified lawn care companies.

I believe that it would be of great benefit for a person with your resume to have a chat with the two gentleman named in this thread. I am a retired PGA professional with over 30 years in the business. Perhaps I could send them an email introducing them to you and suggesting a meeting. DM me your contact info if you'd like to try this.