Thread: Dr.Alfred Cook
View Single Post

Old 03-04-2024, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflyte1 View Post
Simple question, simple answer please. Where does Dr. Alfred Cook do surgery? Thank you.
I broke my shoulder 2 years ago and Urgent Care referred me to him. I called and called, left messages with the very rude person who answered the phone (I believe her name was Carrie), I never received a return call, called back and was told to NOT call again and the doctor would call me! I had general questions, where to go for a good sling for my arm/shoulder, she said to ask the doctor when he calls. He NEVER called! The next year my neighbor broke her shoulder and wanted me to go to the dr with her so I drove her but then found out, it was Dr Cook. I sat and listened for any info that was important to remember for her and then my neighbor told him that I broke my shoulder the year before. He asked me who I went to and told him NOBODY since I never got a call back from him and his office was so rude (Carrie). He apologized and told me he would look into it and I told him 'too late'. He was concerned that I didn't have a range of motion so I showed him that I could lift my arms up high and touch the back of my neck and my back... full range. He asked how I did it and told him I did my own rehab! I told him that the x-rays were sent to his office and I had a break in 2 places..... Advised him to look at it! I absolutely will NEVER refer anyone to his practice!!! I'm sure the person that was so rude was one of the doctor's wife or girlfriend or relative!!