View Single Post

Old 03-08-2024, 03:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wseward View Post
I thought the letter regarding the course conditions was very informational. They have heard the complaints and have a plan in place. When there is a problem like this communication is so important. Without information too many "experts" are uninformed and stir the pot. My take is that if the golf directors follow their plan we will see improved conditions over the next few years.
It doesn't always take an expert to recognize when the expert has failed. My take is, if the plan is "business as usual " then the death spiral will continue. If it is a new plan and if they don't stay flexible and proactive then I have little confidence in any timely improvement. G W Bush once said those fateful words, "Stay the course"! Capt. Queeg followed that strategy and USS Caine cut its tow cable. Point is one needs to recognize a problem and "nip it in the bud" before it becomes a major problem. Despite the lip service, those in charge failed to do that. Can we believe that the ones who lead us here are the ones we can trust to fix things, or are we throwing good money after bad.