View Single Post

Old 03-09-2024, 05:14 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,783 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Domer View Post
I have heard rumblings recently that a group of Priority Members have been discussing a "boycott day / week" ....... anyone else heard anything about this ?
Haven't heard, but your post made me stop and think about IF such a thing took place. Would the villages administration, or golf administration, or even the lowly course employees really care if everyone stayed off all the courses for a day ? Or a week ? If they did, would the 1300 people who checked in in the month of March also be willing to "pass" on the times they are given on the championship courses, and just play the none hole courses ? Maybe I am not seeing any benefit, but I could certainly be wrong ! To me it seems like if our entire community stopped buying bread for an entire day, or for an entire week, would it really have an "awaking" effect ? Maybe so because as it relates to the courses, I have no idea what the actual profit is for one day, or one week ? Does anyone know ?