Thread: Ketchup!
View Single Post

Old 03-13-2024, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipping up to Boston View Post
It’s all good. I mean one day we’re expressing our opinions on condiments.......or just last week we were discussing pronouns for drone pilots/operators (kidding). Although most commentary on a forum is germane to the subject matter, some is tongue and cheek. Either way, for me, it’s being spectator to some who get so lathered up and bothered by what is, for the most part, very educational and entertaining!
I'm with you, the first few times I visited TOTV I thought 'what a bunch of grumpy old farts with nothing to do but complain' but in time I started laughing at about half the posts. I must admit about 3/4 of my posts are smarta$$ comments with very little merit other than to entertain me (often at the expense of others). I still hold the opinion that some folks on here must lead a miserable existence but I'm coming to appreciate the the balance with their moments of helpful information, opinions, quips, gripes and smackdowns. I'd like to meet some of the saltier folks to see who they are without a keyboard and to possibly give a few a Fresh One.