Thread: Dr.Alfred Cook
View Single Post

Old 03-13-2024, 03:43 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,479 Times in 549 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwanajim View Post
When did you have it done? And how did it come out? I had one done a couple years ago in Texas and now I need the other one done. I’ve met him and he seems pretty good but I’d like some references from people. He’s operated on.
Sorry it took so long to respond. He did a very good job on my reverse shoulder replacement, and after recovery I am at about 95%. Do NOT expect 100% use after this surgery, as there will be a few limitations, as I am sure you know from your previous experience.

Unfortunately, like you, I have to have my other shoulder replaced-fully torn rotator cuff. I’m going to wait awhile to have that done, but when I do, I’ll have Dr. Cook do it. He’s been busier than normal the last 6 months or so as he lost his PA. Last I spoke with him (Dec. 31), he’d been looking for another PA, which should help.

I have NEVER had a bad experience with his office staff. All friendly and helpful, but they probably respond to patients in the same manner in which the staff is treated by the patients.