View Single Post

Old 03-15-2024, 01:12 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs down Frank Gay Services Does Not Provide a Service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchimienti View Post
Beware! Prices are very high.
This is a review I wrote on Yelp two years ago. Nothing has changed with Frank Gay since then.

We called Kiley plumbing which has become part of Frank Gay Plumbing because we had a leak in the wall of our garage. Their technician said we had to call Sleuth so they could determine exactly where the leak was coming from. So, $350 later, (for 5 minutes of "work?"), he marked where he said the leak was. How come I already knew where it was and the Frank Gay guy didn't??? Okay. So another Frank Gay plumber comes out. After too much verbiage this man told us we needed the entire house replumbed to the tune of ONLY $11,555 (WHAT???) and that figure did not even include a new hot water heater! I told him that would not happen in my lifetime. He also tried to sell us an annual plumbing service contract. Then he said (without any embarrassment) that he had 30 years of plumbing experience under his belt and was not going to fix the leak because he could not guarantee the work. Another WHAT???

The following day the Frank Gay Company called to ask if we had any questions and when would we like them to begin the work of replumbing the house. Yeah, right!

To make a long story shorter (because there is much more than what I've written), we ended up calling a qualified man who worked for himself and has his own plumbing business. He repaired the leak quickly and all is fine.

If anyone needs a plumber, do NOT call Frank Gay under any circumstances. They are bad news and not honorable.