Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 10-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

The first time I heard about knit denim jeans, I thought, "Well, that sounds just plain ugggg-leeeee. Knit denim????"

But a couple of weeks ago, I allowed my favorite salesperson at Coldwater Creek to foist a pair of these weird sounding jeans upon me, even though I was quite sure they would look like flannel pajamas or sweatpants and nothing like jeans.

Well, guess what. I think they look exactly like jeans. But that's not the best part. The best part is that they feel soft and wonderful and move with you from the very first day. You don't have to go through about a dozen washings to get that effect.

The pair I have is boot-cut. Mostly cotton with just enough spandex. I wore these things all day today, and my behind is not saggy. Even after all these hours. Still not saggy. (Well, actually, it is the jeans' behind that is not saggy.) And as far as I'm concerned, that's the real test of a pair of jeans. Just enough spandex but not so much that they get saggy in the behind.

I don't know if you wear jeans in Florida very often. But if you do or if you are not in Florida, you might want to check out some knit denim jeans from Coldwater Creek. You might like them, too.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 10-29-2009 at 12:38 AM.