View Single Post

Old 03-20-2024, 05:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,536 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I wonder why women watch women's golf or men's for that matter?
I wonder WHY anyone PLAYS golf - you don't break a SWEAT even! Id rather jump rope for ten minutes than play 18 holes of golf - jump rope is better exercise. And what a waste of acreage. You could put 30 or 40 tennis courts inside the acreage for 9 holes of goof ( I mean golf). A game of 8-ball on a pool table is more fun than a game of golf. Ping pong takes more eye-hand coordination than golf (I mean the golf ball doesn't even move. It just sits there waiting to be hit. and equipment costs - compare the cost of golf equipment with ping-pong equipment.
..........And when a typical game of pick-up basketball is over, the players leave and go about their busy lives. Golfers go to the 19 hole and drink and complain and whine about their games until they turn into vegetables. And the only thing GOOD about Pickle's balls is that it is MORE athletic than GOLF. And at least the Pickle ball court does NOT require MASSIVE quantities of fertilizer , like golf, which runs off and pollutes the nearby lakes. Pickle ball and golf have at least one thing in common, when you strike the ball in BOTH so called games, you hear this pansy, pukey, very un-masculine........."click".