View Single Post

Old 03-24-2024, 12:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,031 Times in 4,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplesimonsaid View Post
The only lane to correctly go all the way round in a roundabout is the inside lane, and you can exit at any time same a normal. nothing should be to your right when exiting as vehicles should yield to you before entering. you seem to be confused with navigating and finding correct direction. maybe you should learn how to navigate a roundabout correctly.
Really. You are joking right??? Did I say a vehicle should be entering when a vehicle in the RB is approaching. In fact, if you search my posts over the past years, I am the person clearly stating that no one should enter when a car is approaching in EITHER lane. However, as I know, and apparently you don't, people enter the RB outer lane when a car is approaching in the inner lane all the time, which is why everyone should always look and be cognizant of their surroundings. Perhaps anyone who suggests that I am "confused, directionally challenged and need to learn about RB" should re-evaluate their statement while I suggest that any such individual learn to read.