View Single Post

Old 03-25-2024, 06:07 AM
Sage

If you require some hand holding, Vanguard has a personal advisor service for 0.3%. They will put you in Vanguard stock and bond products (that is a good thing, BTW). They also have a digital (robo-advisor) service for 0.15%. I have used neither so can't comment on any experiences but you can certainly call them up and see if either is something you might be interested in. I use Vanguard exclusively. Several years ago I spoke with several local investment firms, all with 1% costs, and the only one I would have considered was Ruggie Wealth Management. They were the only one who did not push annuities. I wound up staying with Vanguard and making my own decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobnfl View Post
Who do you have to manage your money if you do. We have Fidelity and am wondering if it is worth it or is there a better way. Are local investment companies better? What is the normal charge at other companies? I know Fidelity charges over 1%, is that too much. They have started pushing annuities more & more. Which I try to stay away from. Please give me some insight into what other people do.

Last edited by biker1; 03-25-2024 at 06:42 AM.