View Single Post

Old 03-31-2024, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
We have a termite protection policy which includes regular inspections and treatments as needed. Not sure of the particulars--my wife handles that--but as I recall the cost was something like $150.00 annually.

When we moved here (2020) we had several encounters with 8-legged critters (cockroaches, ants, etc. both inside and outside). We decided to go with Florida Pest Control for complete critter control as well as lawn service including weed killing and fertilizing. Not the cheapest game in town but they ARE effective and reliable. Two months after their initial treatment nary a critter was to be found, except two cockroaches--both dead--on the garage floor. VERY happy with them. One positive is that their workers are constant; we've had the same two techs for well over two years now and have gotten to know them. Our pest control tech (aka "The Bug Lady") is also happy to answer the occasional question we might have via telephone.

Might be worth your while to contact them. They have numerous offices throughout Florida but we are served from the Leesburg office: (844) 780-0587.
Thanks so much. I’ll give them a call.