View Single Post

Old 04-08-2024, 08:28 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,785 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Sounds like the two gates on Morse just north of 466. The gate attendants simply stagger the cars going through the two gates, sending the cars through as fast as possible without leaving breaks for the golf carts that need to pass in front of the automobile traffic. Wouldn’t it be nice if the gate attendants left some space between the automotive traffic every three or four cars for a couple of golf carts to crossover! It’s a real issue during busy season weekdays when the traffic at that spot is congested. I suppose it’s asking too much of the gate attendants to periodically turn their head around and check to see how long the golf cart backup is behind them?
I've never written about that on social media, but you really "HIT THE NAIL on the head" as they say, I have never gone that path in auto or car and not said those very same words to myself... WHY, WHY, WHY.... are the actually waiting until the first fatality to change things ? ?