View Single Post

Old 04-15-2024, 07:07 AM

I am a single 60-year-old female, but I’m told I look more like 50. I’ve been in The villages for two years now and I live in the original Orange Blossom area. Not sure what the facts are, but here is my opinion: I would guess the people in my area are average age of near 80 years old. as you move further south, the people get younger. My hobby is real estate so I enjoy doing the research. I have bought a lot and am building a house in the new Eastport area. I’ve met With my new neighbors once and they are around 55 years old. I think we’re all old people, but I would prefer to live with the younger old people in the south. From what I’ve seen over the last two years 80% of the people in the villages are married or living together. There’s not a lot of singles, especially in the late 50s age group. There are definitely more single women than men. You probably have a ratio of one to 10, which is good for you. God sent me wonderful man who is 68 yrs old and we’re getting married late summer and living in Moultrie Creek. My advice is to move to the new Eastport area where the younger people are.