Thread: Trash Options?
View Single Post

Old 04-15-2024, 12:05 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
I never said "my fees paid for anything"...

But I did say that both the rec center employees and Community Watch said it was fine...

And yes, I thing that TV management has better things to do than "read this crap"...

It wasn't until a "snitch" (your words, not mine) contacted them did they give an opinion on the matter.

And now, they want names of rec centers and employees... Good job!
You really are gullible if you don’t think TV management and employees don’t read this forum. Since they probably already know people like you will always air your grievances on it...and not in person. It’s a wise read for them.

You started this post with ‘but I did say rec center employees and Community Watch said it was fine’ Talk about lighting the wick!

Since you’re selective in response to posts....go back and read where I introduced the rec center dumpsters/employees in the thread or as a user. That’s you Einstein!

As far as them ‘wanting names of rec centers and employees’....you and your pals walked ‘retired’ down that path. Don’t accuse me of something just because your lack of posting anything of value ....stock is low.