View Single Post

Old 04-16-2024, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Our contract with Comcast has expired at our northern home and we are about to cut the cord. Our future involves having internet at both our northern home and the Villages along with a subscription to a streaming service that easily allows us to stream at both homes (along with Netflix and Amazon Prime). My research has us strongly leaning towards YouTube TV, but before making the final decision I would greatly appreciate feedback from others in our situation.

Specifically, is it relatively easy/seamless to stream from both homes?

Does the cloud DVR service work seamlessly at both homes?

If one of us is at our Villages home, and the other is up north, can we both stream simultaneously from different locations?

When they say the limit is three streams concurrently, does that include recording to the cloud based DVR or just live TV?

Can we keep our northern home as our default location for local viewing regardless of where we are (we get local channels at our Villages home for free through our antenna)?

Have you hade any issues using Roku as the streaming device along with YouTube TV?

Any feedback from those with experience would be greatly appreciated.
I used HULU and it worked well in both. The DVR took some getting used to. I love Roku BTW