View Single Post

Old 04-16-2024, 09:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,281 Times in 5,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
Yes, he would. But, when he told her, it made her feel guilty, for she knew she could never make as significant sacrifice for him. This feeling of guilt made her angry and she blamed Bob. "Oh, Bob", she cried, The strength of your love shames me for, though my love is greater than any love I have ever known before, I cannot find within myself the quality of self-sacrifice to do for you what you would do for me", she wispered. "Bob, my darling. Sooner or later, you would see me as I am, shallow, weak. A hollow shell of a flower ready to collapse under the gaze at truth of my false reality. No, best for us both if we end it now. Your love will fade, and in time you will find one more worthy of your love". she spoke through her tears. "Go, Bob. Go. And never look back", she whispered.
Bob was speechless. Left with a great hole where his heart had been. Bob was a flower, a flower crushed by fate. A fate written in the stars, and telling of love and dreams shattered. A story of heartbreak as old as time itself.
How could she do this to him? according to a friend Bob went back to her and did what caveman have done for eons. Grabbed her by the roots and dragged her back to his cave and than they lived happily ever after.