Thread: Driving Range
View Single Post

Old 04-23-2024, 03:49 PM
Veteran member

We are just finishing up a Lifestyle visit and, although we are not golfers (yet), we had planned to go to a driving range but simply ran out of time. We did, however, make it to a pitch and putt which was so much fun! It's like a small 18 hole golf course where you can rent clubs/balls. You walk from hole to hole rather than use a golf cart. The golf courses, including pitch and putt, have dress code rules - so be sure to familiarize yourself with them before you go to one.

I wish we had had more time to try a driving range and an executive course. The executive courses are rated experience levels 1-4 so you can select a course based on your experience level. When we come back we're definitely going to try one. But I want to look into lessons, first.

Enjoy your visit. There is so much to see and do! We ate lunch one day over at the Fenney Grill and afterwards took a walk on the boardwalk nature trail. We saw a mama gator and her three babies in the water sunning themselves! We also saw turtles and lots of different kinds of birds. Fenney has a golf course although I don't know the particulars of it but it might be worth looking into.