View Single Post

Old 04-24-2024, 10:09 AM
Default Decal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
We bought a 2022 Yamaha Quiet Tech from Country Villages Power Equipment in Webster, FL. They were a great company to deal with, did an excellent job custom building the cart to our specifications, and delivered the cart to our Villages home. We easily saved $4k versus the Villages Golf Cars and they come to your house to do a complementary oil change and go over the entire cart after 30 hours of use. I planned on buying a stripped cart and customizing it myself, but after pricing the necessary parts it was just as cheap to have them build the cart the way I wanted it and the labor was free when they built the cart. Also, after about 6 months I discovered a problem with the turn signal/headlight module and they came to our house and installed a brand new one two days later under full warranty. I would highly recommend checking them out.
Had similar happy results with them last summer. Coincidentally, the owner had just purchased another company that "prints" vinyl, custom decals. I emailed them one of my "fish" pics and they whipped up a couple of versions as a "test" and one of them now resides on the front of our cart.