View Single Post

Old 04-26-2024, 10:14 PM
Thanked 1,145 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
So I saw an article today about Megan Markle and her attempt to sell herself, I mean her Jams and Jellies.

Soooo, for giggles, I used my search engine to find the web address to the Buckingham Palace shops (shoppes?). For about 4 pounds (and 20 shipping!) I bought Mrs. EDJ a nice jar of Buckingham Palace strawberry preserves. Megan Markle can jump off a cliff, pound sand, kick rocks.

Added some other stuff to the cart since I was already eating the shipping. Sent with a gift message: "F Megan Markle, Go Richmond FC!"

Hopefully, the Palace sells more of their stuff than the Montecito Ingrate does this month

That was fun.
According to Psychology Today, Celebrity Obsessive Disorder or COD is described as an obsessive-addictive disorder where an individual becomes overly involved and interested (i.e., completely obsessed) with the details of the personal life of a celebrity. The borderline-pathological dimension relates to individuals who display uncontrollable behaviors and fantasies relating to a celebrity and is the most severe form.

So what was so fun about it? Was your spouse amused with a "F" initialism of a vulgar word on the note? Seriously, as a retired RN, I think some counseling may be in order. I also wonder about why are all your former address's with dates listed? Is there a specific reason we need to know that information?