View Single Post

Old 04-28-2024, 06:48 AM
Veteran member

We have also had both in many houses. We put in a nice glass top electric which looks very cool, worked ok but a pain to keep looking good. We’ve also tried the induction stove where you needed special pans. It was ok but the requirement for special pans. Gas stoves are best for us. The cheaper ranges that TV builders put in the new homes are terrible. Too small burners for larger pans. We replaced our new ge gas range after we bought with the top of the line gas range with the large dual burner for big pots, and 3 other size burners. We also have a large burner in the middle for the large griddle. The stove is also gas. Plus many cooking modes like the air fryer which we use a lot.
Another benefit is I can control this range from my phone, it’s hooked up to my wifi network. I know which burners are on (knobs have a blue ring around them that lights up when on too, so you have 2 ways of knowing if your range is being used), what temp the oven is set at, get alerts the oven hit its desired temp, adjust the temp, etc..