View Single Post

Old 04-28-2024, 06:34 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Play WDW when SOG was Disney Golf Resort in the 80’s, usually 4-6 times a year, until greens fees skyrocketed, this past year, plus Magnolia has two temp greens.

With pass holders discounts $140 but non pass holder guests are at $160+ depending on the day. With short holes it’s gives one pause. Nice courses and usually in great shape, but play has definitely slowed with the newer rate. Last year rate was $86, big difference. Traveling up to Valhalla soon, should be in great shape

Still would like some reference courses you have played lately, good, bad or don’t go there.
I'll take a Valhalla round over most! Good enough for the PGA Championship...good enough for me. Louisville is definitely out of the 2 hour radius though!
I've never posted a 'dont go there' post. Anytime I play is a good day. As far as a rec within an hour of TV, Dubsdread in ORL is a decent track, good range and super people. Reasonable greens fees...paid around $64 on a Tuesday am plus free bucket of range balls. Older course but worth the drive