View Single Post

Old 04-29-2024, 09:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,920 Times in 1,538 Posts

OK I did what was asked and did some more research. It turns out that the CSPC study that I quoted WAS peer reviewed. And the National Institutes of Health came to the same conclusion about 13% of childhood asthma IS caused by gas stove. That % is about the same as for people exposed often to 2nd hand cigarette SMOKE. An expert researcher said, "it is like having car EXHAUST in the home"
........ Also Science Direct is NOT in the top 20 of research publications. MIT decided to END their relationship with Science Direct !!!!! Science Direct is NOT a stranger to CONTROVERSY.
Australia did a similar study 2018 and came to the same conclusion about GAS ranges being a cause of childhood asthma and also even affecting adults. My main takeaway was the quote LIKE CAR EXHAUST IN YOUR HOME.
.........So, I stand by my statements and I would HOPE That state and federal governments begin to OUTLAW the manufacture of GAS STOVES. The health implications should inspire ACTION. I wonder what, if anything, Australia and countries in Europe do with regard to GAS STOVES?