View Single Post

Old 05-02-2024, 11:55 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeefe45@aol.com View Post
I think 'zero possibility' might become a 100% possibility soon. I'm expecting the golf cart bridge across the turnpike at 470 to be announced soon-maybe as soon as Tuesday at the 'Night with the Developers' being held at the Sharon. I am told it will be a golf cart only bridge-one 'pre-fabbed' off site, similar to the Chitty Chatty and Water Lily bridges. Those went up pretty quick. Wouldn't involve relocating turnpike exits at all-it would be just north of the entrances/exits. If you walk back in that area-you will see the surveying already being done-and the 'walking path' behind the southern most villas already graded to be easily expanded into a 'multi modal'. Makes Eastport a 10 minute car ride and 15 minute golf cart ride away, and puts Middleton just as close (access down Landstone Boulevard-the 'back' way). I live in Lake Denham-and this is exactly why I bought there. All this in one year-not 5 or 10. One of us is probably wrong, and one of us is probably right-Betting we'll find out soon!
The developer is having a heck of a time unloading his inventory in Dabney and Denham. A bridge would make that area more attractive. Yes! I can see it happening. It would protect his future builds. Sometimes, you have to spend money to make money.