View Single Post

Old 05-08-2024, 09:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,082 Times in 2,545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbud View Post
All right so my wife in a car and another motorist in a car had a little stand off as to who should go first around a parked truck on the road. Right out in front of our house. The guy was in a hurry and did not want to wait. They were car to car. The nice fellow with his wife in the passenger seat goes around on the grass roles down his window and yells to my wife get the F out of the way or I am going to Fing Kill you.
My wife was so shaken she did not get the license plate number or come in and get me.
That was not very Friendly.
PS if the guy reads this and wants to discuss how rude my wife was to hold you up 3 seconds please PM me
Don’t mean it was bubble person, lots of locals zip through villages? Odds are it was?

Lots of crazy medicated/doped up people out there. Then, there ones that are just crazy and need medicated . They was crazy where came from and villages didn’t magically cure them. Top it off most don’t know how do 4 way stop. You got stop before you’re in line and guy on right has right of way. Another problem when two from opposite direction meet at intersection at same time and one turning?