View Single Post

Old 11-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by parks61 View Post
I will be arriving at TV on Dec 7 and staying till Dec 29th. Staying at 1319 Teakwood Ln in Orange Blossom Hills. Phone # there is 352-430-0791. I enjoy playing golf and would like to meet and play with anyone wanting to play. Also would like to do a little fishing and pool playing. Enjoy beer and dancing so Please help me make my stay a fun 3 weeks. Ladies (and guys) feel free to stop by or call at any time while I'm there. Thanks to all in advance
Hi Parks, hopefully we will FINALLY meet you. We tried to connect last time you were in town, but it didn't work out. We'll definitely be in touch with you. We all like to dance (as you well know) and we have friends who also go fishing and play pool, so I'm sure we can keep you very busy. I'll give you a call when you arrive so we can organize a meet and greet this time around. Have a safe trip to TV..

Golfertoo, your welcome to join us also.... I'll PM you my phone number.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....