View Single Post

Old 01-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by homey View Post
Have heard they go from about $50 and up depending on artist and what you want done, wanted wife to get one and she would, but must be able to walk around with nothing on but paint, also best to get it done early if you plan on paying that much for the work, these people are good so ashame to let it go to waste, once you wash it off its gone so if you plan on it might as well enjoy the moment, a lot of people will be taking pictures so that is another consideration. Rule is I understand "You can look, But do not touch" - you will see people in all states of undress, so that would not bother us at all. Just got to be in a Party mood
Homey . Thanks for the info. I showed the wife pictures from the parade and some of the parties. It took her about one hour but just out of the blue she said this is something she'd like to do. I still can't believe it but what the heck.
Looking at women in different phases of undress is nice but I can't believe how elaborate some of the body work is. Hey we only live once.
Thanks again.