Thread: Hearing Aids
View Single Post

Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Default Hearing Aids

Again my fellow Villages..... I require your help!

My wife (and I ) have been to ( 4 ) different hearing aid clinics and one was exactly TWICE as high as our lowest cost and we thought maybe someone might suggest what these cost.

My wife is intersted in the small (behind the ear) type that has small clear tube that goes into ear. The lowest we found were $2600 (pair) and the highest was $4300 (pair) and I guess I made my mistake in NOT getting the "Model #" of each as to compare price. There were 4 different "types" and we even got on "Google" to compare prices.

What I'm asking is .... "Is ther a "fair price" (maybe outside The Villages) that doesn't have such a high price and although my wife is only 55 she is by no means deaf but has trouble with "sylable's) I can't understand the high price.

Again.... Thank you for your help as I am sure someone can lead us in the right direction without getting ripped off and if you can E Mail..... Drifter49@aol.com that would be great or leave message here. Thanks as I can ALWAYS count on finding the best answer thru my neighbors. Stay warm & Happy New Year

Last edited by ChattanoogaTn; 01-11-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: E mail