View Single Post

Old 01-16-2010, 10:05 AM
n/a

Indeed, a positive first step in yet another government unconstitutional takeover that will end in disaster. Why is it so hard to see that it's not at all about health care? It's plan as day if you open your eyes.

It's government control pure and simple. That's why they will stop at nothing to pass it even when the majority of Americans are against it.

Exemptions, pay-off's, bribes, threats, lies and back door secret deals. That's seems to be what some of you support. Government take-over at any cost.

To say "they" want to stop any reform at any cost is about as wrong as wrong can get. We all know reforms are needed. What we want to do stop is the wrong reforms and they currently have it WRONG and most Americas know it.

Tell me, where does Congress have the constitutional authority to force every single American to buy health insurance or suffer fines or even jail? And then pick and choose groups who are exempt based purely on political pay backs or affiliation?

How benevolent is sounds. "They" can afford it so there's no reason why they shouldn't pay a little more.

I'll tell you the definition of social justice. You keep what you earn and I'll keep what I earn. Do you disagree? Then tell me how much of what I earn belongs to you and why? Go ahead, tell me.

Weren't you taught it's wrong to take what doesn't belong to you? Guess that doesn't apply to some... especially politicians.

I can see the next reply already. "How evil of you to be so selfish and uncaring."

Oh I care, but my caring isn't derived steeling from others even if they can afford to be stolen from and then deciding who I think deserves it.

You help who you want with your money and I'll help who I want with mine. Americans don't need politicians deciding for us, as evidence of BO's poll numbers dropping through the floor.