Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 01-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,226 Times in 756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by another Linda View Post
OMG, wasn't that a wonderful play? We saw it many years ago when our own version of Sylvia (Ranger, a very large collie) was many years old. It still gives me warm feelings.
Hi Linda,

I know. I love that play. When we saw the production at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park several years ago, I kept the program because the drawing of the dog on the front looked like Annie. If I were not so inept with pictures, I would scan it and put it here along with a picture of young Annie and a repeat posting of old Annie.

That play would be so perfect for a community theater group in TV to do. A good production of that one could run forever there. There would have to be rotating casts probably because the performers would need a night off once in a while.

Kind of a weird little aside here -- imagine that -- While I was typing that story about Annie's deer-running younger days, I let her outside. When she came back in, she started running like a maniac-dog, through this room, through the family room, into the kitchen, spun around, ran back in here. Ran! I tell you. She ran! Maybe she had been reading over my shoulder and was re-living those younger days??? She hardly ever runs anymore. But she sure did...just now.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 01-28-2010 at 10:26 AM.