Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-13-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower3630 View Post
Mary,
I thought I was the only one who had trouble with Natural Instincts. I used it maybe a couple of times (3 or 4?) and I found exactly the same thing - it "coated" my hair to the point it felt like I had gobs of conditioner on it. I washed it a couple of times a day and it still didn't help. It wouldn't hold any curl and kinda felt dirty. Ick! I quit using it and sucked it up and started going to a hairdresser. Now I have to go every 3 weeks to get these dang roots done, and she doesn't always pull the color all the way through, just colors the roots, which is fine with me. I'm still debating about going back to my natural grey this summer. It sure is a heck of a lot easier............
I thought I was doing my hair good by using a temp color (Natural Instincts) for 18 years! Now I know that it just kept coating my hair and keeping it yucky! I use a permanent color now, Colorsilk, and I am so happy with the price, the color and the outcome. I only dye my roots and I will continue to because I love the natural red color I have, and my hair is long. I use hair extentions to add more hair. It's easier to lighten my dark hair without using bleach because the grey blends the color in nicely!