View Single Post

Old 02-24-2010, 10:21 AM

I'm on a championship course on the right side about 50 yards from the front t box. We catch a ball occasionally, but not often, and no damage so far. We both love watching the various maintenance, changing the placement of the pin every morning. We are about 100 feet from the cart patch with the decorative grasses between it. I love when I know friends are going to play on the course. I usually meet them on the cart path with Mamosas and Banana muffins. If a stranger is playing with them they get a big kick out of the treats. Makes it very fun. The only thing I have wondered if I would have preferred an executive course so I could go play the 3 holes when everyone is done in the evening. You can't play the championships that way. I love it, but I love the interaction with the golfers. I clap if they have an unusually great shot off the t box. When you are in the house, I don't notice the noise, but on your lanai you can hear the mowers. If this bothers you, you may not want backed up to a course. Good luck on the hunt.