View Single Post

Old 02-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Dancing Thyme

Well, I'm going to brag about our singles group (well, some are marrieds too) but all have come through as wonderful friends, there to help Dianne through this ordeal. Peazoup and Linda Lou went to her aid immediately at the hospital, many have been going back and forth to the hospital to visit her, and Linda Lou picked her up this morning and she is home and comfortable. We have set up a daily "feed and water" plan for ChaCha so that she will be able to rest up and mend and get back on her feet. This is the time that you find our what true friends are all about and we sure are lucky here in TV that we have each other.

ChaCha (Dianne) had surgery on her wrist yesterday and was surrounded by many friends (male, female, married, single) to support her. She is doing well and we suspect will be
dancing in the square very soon and on TOTV to tell us how she's feeling.

Get well, Dianne, we love you and miss you!!!
All your friends in TV!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....