View Single Post

Old 02-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkret View Post
Yes, KathieI, and let's not forget that Dorothy notified us immediately after the incident and set things in motion. It may have been quite some time until we heard about it if Dorothy hadn't been "Joannie on the Spot" with her report.
Yes, Tkret (Gene), dear... and your immediate notification by email to all of us about the incident. That sparked the wave of assistance to Dianne as quickly as we could get in touch with her. Blondie and I called her while she was in ER and imagine our surprise when a man answered her phone... it was the date she was with when she fell. Thank goodness he was a nice man and stayed with her because our little "independent" miss Dianne, would not have notified us of her dilemma. So thanks to you and Dorothy for the prompt notification of her accident. (wow, you even interrupted your Olympics viewing long enough to send us the email.... !!! )

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....