Talk of The Villages Florida - View Single Post - Tesla
Thread: Tesla
View Single Post
 
Old 09-23-2026, 10:34 AM
billdozer billdozer is offline
Newbie
Join Date: May 2023
Posts: 19
Thanks: 17
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default FSD Vehicles

I think that the KIA seems to be the top selling car for TV. I have had 7 of them and never did any other maintenance items except oil change and tire rotation every 5000 miles.
My 2025 K-4 LXS list price was $23,000. For that price, I get 35 mpg for local driving, 41 on the highway. It has the Adaptive Cruise Control, auto lane stay plus auto drive. It has radar the follows the white and yellow lane dividers and if you do not touch the steering wheel every few minutes a dash light comes on, after that a bell starts ringing. It is not FSD, but it is better looking than the small Tesla for half the price. Stay away from Jenkins.