Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii
Smile Karen Scott is a Macys brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianne237 View Post
Figured I'd try the feminine forum for my question. Back north (Indiana) I used to be able to purchase Karen Scott blouses and tees at L.S. Ayres.

Would love to find this good clothing line down here. Anyone know who might carry it? Have tried finding them via the computer, but no luck. Any suggestions?
L.S. Ayres became part of Federated Department Stores(now called all stores and corporate renamed Macys) in 2005 I beleive.

Karen Scott is a name of Macys midline of goods. Alfani being their top line and Charter Club their budget. All Macys carry some Karen Scott the larger stores will have the full line. What is available year to year varies alot as they are direct imports and if they switch from one supplier to another the fit can change so always try on. This is true of most clothing lines today. The goods are designed and put out for bid by various factories the company has agreements with (in some cases they own a factory but not usually).

Information overload sorry

Trudy
formally of Macys Northwest Purchasing Planning Dept. (Was the Bon Marche before the name change)