Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehammer
Eminent domain land acquisition is in the forecast in the Village of DeLuna and possible other Villages along the Sabal gas line. I understand there are over1500 homes that will be affected. Sabal is going to put another gas pipeline along side the existing pipeline and it will effect all residence along the walking path where the existing pipeline is.this will,of course,lower the value of your property. This should be a concern. A small group in DeLuna have been talking to a lawyer. This pipeline,to my understanding,will probably be put in by 2029. Sabal will offer nothing or a very small amount for the value of the property they take. It is important that you see an eminent domain lawyer asap and that an eminent domain appraisal is done before Sabel lowballs you. We have a small group in DeLuna that have met with an attorney already. I hope this informs all resident who reside along the present gas line.
|
Where is the source material for your post? I'm seeing no reference to The Villages at all, with regards to Enbridge (Sabal Trail) forcing their way onto privately owned properties within the borders of The Villages.
I DO see one instance (which was well publicized awhile back) of one guy living in DeLuna who had a 500-gallon tank with extensive piping buried under his yard, but that was a local dispute and had nothing to do with the Sabal pipeline.