Talk of The Villages Florida - View Single Post - New useful AI chatbot
View Single Post
 
Old Today, 08:05 AM
OrangeBlossomBaby OrangeBlossomBaby is offline
Diamond Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 12,597
Thanks: 10,371
Thanked 13,616 Times in 4,745 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
1 The .gov top-level internet domain (the www. address) is restricted exclusively to verified, U.S.-based government organizations.
Because the internet originated from a U.S. government-sponsored research network, the United States is the only country with its own dedicated government top-level domain

2 I quizzed it with the following: I gave it a birth date year and asked what percentage would my RMD withdrawal be before Dec 31 2026. It quickly responded with the % - not the formula by which you have to make the calculation.

Looks like it is ligate. Good tool. FYI if anyone believes they have privacy in today's electronic world I have a bridge to sell them.
The word is "legit" not "ligate." Regardless, there's a HUGE difference between "you don't have privacy in today's electronic world" and "GIVE THEM your personal information on purpose."

Yes, they can access my info whenever they want. But that doesn't mean I should just hand it over before they ask for it.

Do not comply in advance.