Talk of The Villages Florida - View Single Post - Stay Away from PAX Premium Lawn Care and Tree Service!!!
View Single Post
 
Old Today, 07:37 AM
Travilinggal Travilinggal is offline
Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 34
Thanks: 52
Thanked 49 Times in 14 Posts
Default Stay Away from PAX Premium Lawn Care and Tree Service!!!

Beware of Pax Premium Lawn Care and Tree Service. I had a very upsetting encounter with a young man I understood to be the owner’s son while he was trimming shrubs in my neighbor’s yard behind my property.

He was trampling plants in my garden bed. When I approached him about it, he became argumentative and repeatedly used the F-word. His behavior toward me was completely unprofessional.

I contacted my neighbor and ultimately called the sheriff’s department for assistance in de-escalating the situation. He then gave an account of the encounter that contradicted what I had witnessed.

I am extremely unhappy with how this was handled. Respect for neighboring property and basic courtesy should be expected of anyone working in our community.