Talk of The Villages Florida - View Single Post - Trash Day
Thread: Trash Day
View Single Post
 
Old Today, 10:32 AM
BrianL99 BrianL99 is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 5,498
Thanks: 325
Thanked 4,652 Times in 1,969 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredster View Post
Not everyone has room for a large plastic garbage container(s) inside their home.

I personally don’t want to have to deal with large plastic trash containers. Been there, done that!

As far as image is concerned! Putting out trash two times a week is not a pretty sight, which the “Villages” apparently puts up with!
I never thought of that. I suppose that's why we have trash pickup, twice a week? I've never live anywhere, the trash gets picked up twice a week. Now that I think about it, I haven't lived anywhere that had trash pickup of any sort, since I was a kid.