Quote:
Originally Posted by Maker
It was introduced as a safety improvement, and a cost savings.
It is NOT a cost savings. Actual costs are now more than DOUBLE
...
|
I don't know about that. The truck travels zero extra miles when it services my cul de sac and the others in my neighborhood.
True, I can't see how they can service the entire neighborhood without some additional miles and time since not everything is a cul de sac. But in the end, that's not my concern. The staffing and routing was changed with zero change to my monthly trash fees. How they handle their business is not my concern.
__________________
Why do people insist on making claims without looking them up first, do they really think no one will check? Proof by emphatic assertion rarely works.
Confirmation bias is real; I can find any number of articles that say so.
Victor, NY - Randallstown, MD - Yakima, WA - Stevensville, MD - Village of Hillsborough
|