Talk of The Villages Florida - View Single Post - Handicap cart?
Thread: Handicap cart?
View Single Post
 
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
darkim darkim is offline
Bronze Member
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 98
Thanks: 35
Thanked 38 Times in 27 Posts
Default Solo Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano121 View Post
Red/Gray Fox - I observed a handicapped gentleman with his cart on the practice putting green!. When he finished practicing, he just sat in his cart on the green. I felt sorry for him but allowing one person to do this can ruin the experience for all the rest. The greens are already pretty pathetic. I asked the crew at the tee shack about this and they had NO problem with it. Management of the Executive Golf Courses continues to amaze me.
. If the Starters said it was okay, you’re probably seeing a handicap person on a Solo Cart. The Villages Golf approves of Solo Cart users onto the greens and tee boxes.