Talk of The Villages Florida - View Single Post - Handicap cart?
Thread: Handicap cart?
View Single Post
 
Old Today, 06:49 AM
Rocksnap Rocksnap is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 796
Thanks: 1,449
Thanked 668 Times in 336 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomterrif View Post
I often see players taking advantage of the lax rules on the golf course... not raking traps... not putting rakes back... driving carts to the fringe of the green, etc. Although I applaud and understand handicap stickers, I don't understand why they would allow a vehicle this heavyAttachment 113563 as a handicap cart. Not only did the cart drive thru a soft area, but it also maximized its distance off-path, driving parallel to the path after completing the hole.
There are still rules for handicap carts to follow. Not within 30’ of the green is one of them. Period. If you can’t abide by that, then don’t play.