View Single Post

Old 03-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Red face a grumpy old man

We visited TV at the beginning of March in hopes of finding that this would be a good place for us. It was cold, rainy, and we were a bit lost. We somehow found our way to Sumpter Landing and were looking for the sales office. In going around the square, we found the office and pulled into a parking space. When I got out, this person in his car rolled down the window and started yelling at me for cutting him off, I was a terrible driver, shouldn't be allowed to drive. He then started telling my husband about what a terrible person I was. I told him I was sorry and didn't realize what I had done. He then dropped the F bomb on my husband. This person obviously has some anger management issues. However, our first impression of the Villages was this nutcake and wondered what we might be getting into. However, after that, we were very pleased with how friendly everyone was and hope to move here as soon as we can sell our home up North. Please tell me that he was one of a kind and you don't have heards of these grumpy old people.