View Single Post

Old 04-11-2010, 08:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Bieberfeld View Post
i love it here, although it certainly is not paradise...

crowded roads, and speeds not enforced.
rude golf cart drivers who think that no traffic lawas or common courtesies apply to them.........when was the last time a golf cart made a left turn from the right lane and cut right in front of you...
dog urine burn marks on your lawn, and you do not have a dog

i would love to see some bicycle or jogging paths that cut through the various villages, or connect some villages, and just do not parallel the main streets, and are golf-cart restricted. and how about opening up the golf cart paths within the golf courses......just once in awhile so we don't get beaned on the head......i would love to ride my bicycle through them once in awhile.
we have no nature trails near 466A....

and it is so great to be here...

Now Now Jeff.

I don't want them to open the golf courses to bicycle traffic and I know that sounds mean. I have enough trouble without a biker whizzing by in my back swing. And to appear kind, you must realize that getting hit by a golf ball is a serious matter. If you don't dream of cycling on the courses, I won't dream of hitting practice shots near the multimodal paths.

Also....you must avoid the short curly shag carpeting if at all possible. It doesn't hold up...and any carpet here needs to be cleaned professionally twice a year. The sand and dirt just flies in somehow.

Other than the small carpet issue, I'm good.